Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick hello


I'm still around! Just trying to mentally get thru the bingefest that finally ended on Saturday! The 3 pounds I gained from it somehow fell off it may have been due to the 10k I did Saturday!!! I mainly walked but there were parts where I ran :) all thanks to couch to 5k I can't wait for the moment where I can run an entire 5k

Anyhoos there is a bake sale at work and the table of cookies is calling me but I will resist!! I said no!!

Also my new desk neighbor as a bowl of candy that is literally in my periferual (sp?) view and I don't know how much longer I can last eeeeep!!!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Try keeping gum at your desk. Any time you want a piece of candy from your neighbor, chew a piece of gum. And yay on the 10k!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails