Thursday, April 8, 2010

price check! isle 3!


I went grocery shopping tonight. I love going grocery shopping because i get to spend so much time in the produce section and i just love it. I picked up cantaloupe since its been on sale for the past 2-3 weeks I've been getting one every week. I loooooove cantaloupe. I also love honeydew but for some reason I can't seem to find it when I'm there.

The menu for the week is...
Saturday -Chicken Burritos from the 1001 low carb meals book
Sunday -a "Hamburger Helper" knockoff with turkey meat and low carb noodles , i couldn't find any low carb noodles at my local HEB so i got the Smart Taste kind.
Monday - our one night to eat out probably subway or something
Tuesday - Chicken Quesadillas on whole wheat tortillasWednesday - Lean Burgers on those thin little bun thingsThursday - Tacos for the husband and a taco salad for me
Friday - possible date night :)

I will definitely post some pictures and rate the new recipes I am trying this weekend. I sure hope they are gooood :) I love just reading that cookbook even though I'm not completely LOW CARB but I do want to minimize my carbs on a daily or weekly basis so this book helps. The recipes all have ingredients that are normal not weird things that nobody buys like chickpeas or whatnot.

Unfortunately I didnt get to work out tonight because of going to the grocery store, but i normally work out 5-6 days a week so no biggie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails