Tuesday, April 6, 2010

i just got back from the fitness center and out of the shower and watching tonight's dvr'd episode of the biggest loser. i had to drag myself out of bed to go but i did it. i did 30 minutes on the elliptical with about 98% of the time the resistance being higher than 8 not bad if i do say so myself. im trying to push it. its so much easier for me to push it when someone is with me, like with my friend kristy on our walks we ran up the two sets of stairs we run into on our two laps and i really pushed myself to not wuss out and stop.. but when im by myself.. ugh sooo tough!

mmmm i love fudgesicles. they give my that chocolate craving without the chocolate calories. they are only 40 calories for one bar! perfect for that after dinner ice cream/chocolate fix.

My step mom bought me this 1001 low carb cookbook and i've already stuck post it notes all over the place. This weekend we are actually trying a few recipes so we will see how that goes!! one of them is like a fake hamburger helper thing and the other is whats called a chicken burrito but it sounds way more like a chicken taco haha. anyhoo! i hope they are good! ill keep ya'll posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails