Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi, My name is Ashley and im an overeater and junk food junkie....


This was me taken on 4/24/09 @ about 248 pounds.

I am starting this blog a little late into my journey but im still starting it! I started to change my life September of 2009 when i realized i weighed 248 pounds. I moved to an apartment that was one the 3rd floor and hated being winded and out of breath every time i went upstairs. So! i did something about it, i downloaded an application from Itunes called Lose it!. It's an application that allows you to track your calories, your exercise and the weigh ins.

This is me 3/5/10 @ about 215 pounds.

I weighed in today after a total pig out fest yesterday with a classic cinnabon which had 750 calories.. yes i just said 750 calories. so when i just weighed in it was at 211 today. so that makes for a total of weight loss at 37 pounds, but im definitely on my way. I work out about 5-6 times a week at my apartment complexes fitness center. I generally lift weights for about 10 mins and then do the elipitcal for 30-45 minutes.

For lunch today i had leftover homemade pizza from last nights dinner... I used this recipe Eating Well Whole Wheat Pizza dough, top it off with some pizza sauce, italian cheese mix , turkey pepperoni, bell peppers and onions and its only estimated at 382 calories for 2 slices of pizza! :) yum yum yum.

1 comment:

  1. I am starting my weight loss journey currently. I applaud you for your weight loss so far! If I can make one suggestion it would be to do your cardio first, then weight lift. You will burn more calories and build more muscle mass this way...at least that's what a trainer told me! Good luck, and check out my blog if you want!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails