Sunday, May 9, 2010

back on track.. for real!


Sorry about my lack in postings i was very unmotivated this last week. With the failures in calorie counting and the failures in motivation to work out i just kinda laid around and watched TV.. BUT good news! I'm back on the ball!

Yesterday i did my weekend walk with my friend Kristy around town lake in downtown Austin , about an hour of walking AND stayed within my calorie budget.

Today i ate kinda terribly but my work out helped me stay within my budget. I did intervals on the eliptical of 2 min fast pace sorta like "running" and 2 min regular pace almost "walking"

Monday is going to be an off day depending on how long Iron Man 2 is and how i feel when i get home because tuesday night after work me and Kristy got free 7 day passes to 24 hour Fitness and there is a...SPIN CLASS well, hopefully there is a sign up sheet so if its full then no but if is it we are going to do some lap swimming. We have the whole week planned out too! Thursday = turbo kick which is like kick boxing , Friday would be lap swimming again and Saturday would be Latin spice which is like Latin dance move Cardio stuff.. then Sunday is an off day , then Monday night is Cardio dance party. I just need something new and different to keep me motivated i can't keep doing such repetitive work outs.

alright well thats all from me.. im going to go back some Lemon-Raspberry Muffins which only have 186 calories each! Using this recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails