Tuesday, May 18, 2010

why i'm doing this...


Inspiration. I've been called an inspiration. i don't know what to think about that as I've never seen myself as that. So then it got me to thinking why i started this thing in the first place....my reasons were and still are

- to be healthier
- to be able to walk up the 3 flights of stairs to my apartment without getting winded.
- TO FIT INTO REGULAR SIZES and NOT plus sizes...i hate having to spend 40+ dollars for a pair of jeans
- to look in the mirror and LIKE what i see.

my newest reason would be to able to run a 5k or eventually a marathon.

I'm still pretty sore from Sunday.. haven't worked out since then. my legs are finally working properly just my arms are still sore.. so tomorrow we (kristy and i) are going to have a light light workout.

So im off to finish watching glee and then to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails