Tuesday, May 25, 2010

biggest loser finale

WOW biggest loser was ..well i want to say shocking but I'm not surprised by the winner. I'm just so proud of all the losers for all that they went through and the changes that they made in their lives.

So "Lose it!" has put me below 1400 calories and honestly I'm doing fine with it, i thought wow i will never be able to stay within 1400 but I've realized that i just have to eat enough to not be hungry anymore and to not eat and eat until i cannot eat anymore. I keep eyeballing those blender bottles and thinking that may be a good way to make smoothies while at work.. but I'm unsure. Any one use them? have any good LOW calorie, of course, recipes? any successes from it?


OH BTW I am at 202 now!! YAY :)

2 comments:

  1. They can't work very well for mushing up fruit, can they? I just use a cup of fruit (usually 1/4 cup each strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries), one container of Dannon Light yogurt, and half a cup of skim milk. It comes out to just over 150 calories. That thingy up there looks more like what you'd use to make a Slimfast shake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno this other blogger that read posted a recipe she had for the blender bottle and it was fruit in it.. very strange.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails