Tuesday, June 1, 2010

boom boom pow....


I went to the weight lifting class again...and I'm not incredibly sore! mind you i cut the weights in half because i didn't want to get t-rex arms again but i did feel great from the lifting.

I had a rocky weekend food wise but tomorrow is a new day and tomorrow i will get back on track. I wasn't doing too terribly maybe 100 -200 calories over but i still feel guilty.

I'm currently watching the new Lose It with Jillian Michaels and so far i love it. It's all the yelling and working out of biggest loser without the money and the kicking of people off. I want Jillian to come and live with me and yell at me a little. haha ..well maybe...maybe not haha.

6 comments:

  1. I know it's hard, but try not to feel guilty. It's my belief that you have to go over every once in a while. If you don't, you'll end up binging, and no one wants to do that.

    Do you know if that show is on hulu yet? I wanted to watch it, but I work Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. true give in to the desire and then move on
    not sure if its on hulu! but im sure it will be soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jillian too, though I missed the last 2 Lose it shows. I've only seen the pilot. Anyway, congrats on all the weight you've lost so far. I just found your blog and am trying to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, is there a way to follow your blog? I can't find the link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you go to your blogger home page you can add my link to your "following" list

    thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is to feel bad, you will look great in months time. Aside from going to weight loss classes, why not try to check nutrition experts first for some weight-losing diet plans? Besides, exercising but still eating the wrong food would not equate to weight loss (that's why frustration knocks to some people). You have been on a progress anyway as what I can see in your blog. And that's good!

    P.S. I looove Jillian, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails