Tuesday, July 13, 2010

PIGGIE PIGGIE PIGGIE


Wow.. its been over a month since my last post. I'm sorry alot of it had to do with me being so busy but then also of it had to do with the fact that i was slacking so hard. I wasn't counting my calories at all. I would eat whatever i wanted...like drinking beer and eating fries and KFC. tsk tsk tsk..gained 4 pounds. i hit 198 and then i went on my eating spree and gained 4 pounds. UGHH
BUT! I AM BACK ON TRACK. Yesterday I started staying back within my calories and counting again.

Kristy and i went to the gym after work. I went straight for the dreaded Stair master and did.. 13 mins and 45 seconds and couldn't take anymore!!! SO TOUGH! then i did 30 mins on a broken elliptical. HAHA it was broken because it wouldn't let me adjust the incline or resistance. SO! i selected interval training as i normally do and when it went to 10 for the incline and 8 resistance and i felt like i couldn't take anymore and normally i move it down i couldn't!! So it totally sucked! haha but in the best way possible.

I am making an agreement with my roommate that if she sees me going into the kitchen to try to eat after i already had dinner she has to yell at me haha.. hopefully that will work.

Tomorrow me and kristy are going to a kick boxing type class.. should be fun!!
alright yall goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails