Thursday, July 29, 2010

chocolate shakes , french fries and cake.. oh my!

I think I'm in a rut and/or a plateau. I' eat really well throughout the week for the most part but then the weekend shows up and all hell breaks loose. It's like i want to lose more weight but at the same time i want to eat whatever i want. I am sabotaging myself.
I've been better the last 2-3 days but i still feel it lurking around the corner as the weekend approaches.

I need more support. I need Kelly to say no to when i try to drink a shake, or eat french fries instead of a salad.. or when i get a snack after dinner when I'm completely and obviously not hungry.


please give me the support to continue and not quit! I've gone too far to quit now!!

5 comments:

  1. Have you considered keeping a food journal? Sometimes writing down everything you eat will help keep you more accountable.

    Likewise, working out on the weekend tends to make you less likely to overeat.

    The weekends are a hard time for everyone. Try to hold on to as much of the same routine as you have during the week as you can (wake up at the same time, eat breakfast, etc) and you'll find yourself faltering less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do keep a food journal its thru an app called Lose It on my iphone.

    i work out on the weekends and hardcore too! saturdays i do a latin spice dance aerobics type class AND yoga and then on sunday i do a weight lifting class

    i wake up early and start the day right with cereal and a banana that i usually have but it just doesnt seem to stick the entire day
    blughhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are doing great. seeing all your workout posts and ect, really shows how hard you are working out. I need to start working out more. Keep up the good work. Maybe we can push each other? ^_^ Your doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't posted in almost a month!! Keep it up you've been doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry for the lack of postings! i havent given up yet! no worries

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails