Sunday, September 26, 2010

feeling good!


Sorry for the lack in posts!!

I've been feeling really good. I feel like I'm really back on track. I haven't eaten badly today, haven't had a binge in almost a week, been working out and been noticing the scale drop!

I'm taking things one day at a time rather than trying to look at the whole picture. Bad day? no big deal tomorrow is a new day!!

biggest loser began last Tuesday .. that may be helping with my inspiration as well. i saw all those woman who's numbers were so close to mine where i started @ 248 and i couldn't even picture myself being that big. I will never ever let myself and my weight get to that number ever again. Burgundy i think is the one im hoping wins..well with only watching one episode. its crazy how far I've come in the last year. wow. its literally been a year. today would be a full year since i started counting calories. 56 pounds in a year? i think that's pretty good. that's like a pound a week!

anyhoo! its kinda late and i just watched 2 episodes of teen mom so im sleepy!
that amber is a psychopath and farrah is a drama queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails