Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 posts in a 24 hour period say whattttt


i wrote this bio for my lose it profile so i wanted to share it here..

its a little about my history when it comes to my weight

ive always been a kinda chubby girl.

growing up i started as a pretty average sized girl .. then the stresses of growing up hit me around the age of 10 as the few friends i had bailed on me and not knowing what to do i turned to food . fast forward and im 14 years old wearing an adult size 14/16

i start hanging out with my future best friend when i was 13 and i become a lot more active. walking everywhere! i start losing a ton of weight. went from a size 14/16 all the way to a size 4 by the time i was 16 years old. During that time i wasn't eating very healthy and at times skipped meals completely. i see it as having a eating disorder. some days i would just drink kool-aid and eat smores pop tarts.

i met my husband when i was 17 and at that point i didn't know how to maintain my new size 4 so i go up to a size 6/8 THEN 8 months into our relationship we move to Austin,Texas where my husbands bad eating habits with my lack of self control i balloon up over 8 years to a size 18/20 the biggest i had ever been in my life.

i had to do something about it was tired of being fat and not being able to wear what i want. so i found lose it on a list of recommended iphone apps and here i am! 50 + pounds lighter and feeling much better about my self. i am still struggling with self control but I' m working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails