Tuesday, September 28, 2010

:)

HELLO!

i updated my work out play list on the left. its got my jams!!

I've been having numerous ear issues since the begining of the year. It started with just impacted wax then after that was cleared up a few months later i started to get super dizzy and had a wooshing noise in my ears and turned out it was my Eustachian tube in my ear which apparently is the tube that controls air pressure , balance and drains fluids. It was swollen from allergies so the doctor prescribed zyrtec d and it cleared up. Last night i started getting that same whooshing feeling/sound again and started taking allergy meds as i was out of zyrtec D but i didn't help and i woke up picked some up from walgreens and started the zyrtec D again. Didn't help as soon as i wanted so i had to leave work early as i couldn't stop feeling like the world was spinning. SOOOO no work out today. boo!!

anyhoo watched biggest loser. not sure how i feel about the change in the elimination and the yellow line but perhaps it will make things a little more fair. who knows!

anyhoo going to get to bed! but before i do i wanted to share this horrific picture i found from march of last year




this was me like 2 weeks ago


tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails