Saturday, October 2, 2010

yoga and delicious dinner :)

a day full of awesome news!!

first! at yoga this morning i did 2 new poses that i hadn't done before. i had always tried to do the shoulder stand but this morning i did it! mind you my legs were not completely straight but it takes time people!!


the 2nd pose was camel pose, but it was slightly modified as i only had one arm down and the other was up but its better than nothing!!

I'm so proud of myself I've come so far! :)



2nd! i made this delicious Crab Salad Melt on an english muffin. its kinda like a tuna melt but i hateeee tuna! mmmm yum!! it was very good! i put a little too much tabasco and when i ate it, it kept bumping my nose so now my nose is burning lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails