Sunday, May 16, 2010

push it real good!


OH MAN! I AM SORE! Even with being so incredibly sore i had a lot of fun this weekend. The Latin spice class made me feel incredibly uncoordinated but it kept me going and kept me sweating definitely a class i will continue to attend. After that we went to refuel at smoothie king then headed off to yoga class , my first instructor led yoga class and it was AWESOME! I loved it. The instructor was very easy to follow and went thru a 1-4 level system which allowed you to figure out what positions you could handle and what kind of modifications to do. I felt awesome after wards too, so refreshed and ready for nap!

Today we went to a weight lifting class and it kicked my ass! seriously! i am soooo sore from it, we were going to try a different yoga class with a different instructor which so happened to have been the same one that taught the lifting class but we decided not too because we would have fallen over doing just a downward dog haha. But after seeing this instructor with the lifting class we decided we liked the other instructors mellow attitude and awesome teaching from saturdays class anyway.

Im now in the market for a good yoga mat .. any suggestions??

ps: tomorrow is weigh in! wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've never had the guts to take a yoga class, or any class, actually, so kudos to you. Not so sure about the yoga mats, I just use the one that came with a Pilates/yoga DVD I got ages ago, and it works well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally got the guts, i was always worried that id be the fat girl in class and the one who couldnt do a downward dog or the fat girl who would accidentally fart from an awkward position..LOL.. but ive got the courage now and i did it and i kicked its butt!

    you can do it! if you can do it at home you can do it at a class

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails