Tuesday, May 11, 2010

spin class and membership


I SPUN! I SPINNEDED! haha.. spin class was an hour long and i didn't die! BUT OH MAN, my butt hurts tremendously though from the tiniest seat ever.
There were maybe a total of 5 mins where i wasn't peddling but i did it! i did a few runs and i did a few of the pop ups when i felt like i wasn't going to fall over haha. I'm so proud of myself.

I also joined the gym, now i have a fitness center in my apartment complex but I've been getting incredibly burned out with the elliptical and the treadmill that i needed something new, something to push me.
i feel inspired i feel like i can get thru this and make it on the other side of the 200's

biggest loser tonight brought me to tears! multiple times! geeeez i cant believe there is only one more episode left!!

i'm on the right path..ive got this..

but seriously my butt might be bruised. haha

4 comments:

  1. Good for you! I seriously have become addicted since joining the gym. Between all the great classes and the equipment, and just so many nice people, I love it.

    You should see if yours offers any free consultations with the personal trainers. Even if you don't decide to sign up for training the consultation can be enlightening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now there aren't any for free consultations but ill definitely keep my eyes peeled just to walk away with new exercises and tips will be helpful

    ive already studied the next 2 weeks of classes so im excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was bawling like a baby thru that whole episode of Biggest Loser! It's terrible, lol.
    Glad you enjoyed your spin class and now have a gym membership! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just kept sobbing! haha id stop and then start up all over again with the next contestant.

    haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails