Friday, May 14, 2010

yoga! and latin spice! i love exclaimation points!


WOO! i should be preparing myself for tomorrow but i can't help myself the internet calls to me! haha

tomorrow me and Kristy are going to two classes. The first is called Latin Spice and its 45 mins of Latin-like cardio dancing. should be fun, then after that we are doing yoga.. yes i said yoga! I've only done yoga in the privacy of my own apartment so I'm a little nervous to do it with a whole class!
Then Sunday we are doing a lifting class thing.. i dunno its weird. then after a different yoga trainers class, we are going to each to see which trainer we like more.

anyhoo going to chug some water and head to bed!
good night! :)

ps thanks to all my new followers! i really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails