Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOOT WOOT! 6 pounds down since i restarted ..so about a week and a half? Today's Topic. Goals. I don't really have a specific weight goal I really just have a clothing size goal. I would love love love being a size 10/12. I imagine that being about 175 as when I hit 190 i was in a size 14/16. I want to be able to run a 5k. I've dabbled in couch to 5k app but I am coming at it in a different way. Instead of doing the scheduled walk/runs when the person's voice tells you to, I do my walk and when I get that urge to run.. I run. So far so good. I downloaded the app Run Keeper and i love it. It tracks your distance and your pace and so far since i began using it i beat my best time every time. So far those are my two mail goals but they are definitely good goals :) xox- Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails