Thursday, March 7, 2013

I am probably completely jumping the gun here but I'VE LOST 4 POUNDS!!! Monday, I only worked out once but that's okay cuz the last 2 days I worked out twice and guess what.. IT DIDN'T KILL ME!! I've been measuring and portioning my food and so far so good! I had one moment of temptation Tuesday for Whataburger but i fought it and i won. Speaking of cravings, all i ever want is greek food. like.. all.. the... time.. ALL THE TIME. like right now..i'd kill for some dolmas and some gyro meat. I have been looking into investing in a FitBit One but I'm not sure if its necessary. In these last 4 days I have definitely realized something.. it was so hard to get those 50 pounds off the first time and yet so easy to gain it all back and this time around its going to be even harder to get the pounds off but I AM GOING TO DO IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails