Monday, March 4, 2013

I fell off the wagon ..but im back on.

I am ashamed. I am ashamed that I got so far, achieved so much and then turned around and gained almost all of the weight back. I was counting calories for about 2 years but then just got incredibly bored and felt too tied down by it all. I got really unmotivated. This time is going to be different. I will allow myself certain indulgences unlike last time. I'm not going to do the whole 1 cheat day a week because that isn't going to end well. I am going to do 1 cheat day a month and that's only if I need it. I weighed in last night at 244.6 pounds. 244.6 pounds! My goal is to be back at what I was when I last fell off the wagon which was 190 pounds. I look back at photos during that time and I want to be that again. I was happy with myself and with my body. I am currently unemployed so I have a lot of free time on my hands. It sounds nuts but I am going to do 2 work outs a day. Today i started logging my food on the app Lose It again as it did so well last time. I went to the gym at my apartment complex and did the elliptical for 10 mins and walked for 30 mins and let me just say I wanted to quit, I wanted to stop so bad but i didn't I kept going, kept pushing. I was watching Dr. Oz and heard of this vitamin called "chromium picolinate" which is supposed to help your metabolism and how your body breaks down sugars. I started taking 500 mcg per day to see if it helps. I've got 100 tablets to see if its worth it! New "Before" pictures coming soon!




xox Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails